Thursday, July 23

I love you, David.

Nursing a baby can be a boring thing at times. Sometimes it's super bonding and all I want to do is stare at Trevor and his sweet little face. Other times I feel like I'm just stuck sitting there for a half hour with nothing to do. This is when I put in Twilight. Or pull out the laptop and blog. Or catch up on my celebrity gossip. Which is what I decided to do this morning.

I was reading up on my Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, and Rupert Grint gossip. The page I was on has rotating pictures of other celebrities to entice you to read an article about them. David wandered over right when this picture of Megan Fox popped up - encouraging you to read about her recent break up or something:

David stared at the picture for several seconds. And why not? He's a little boy, and she is impossibly gorgeous. Then he pointed right to it and announced "mommy!" Awwwww, David. I love you so much.


*none of you are allowed to make comparisons or attempt to see the resemblance that David apparently saw. I know I look nothing like her at all and my lack of resemblance to her is just depressing.

8 comments:

Mom said...

Gorgeous woman with dark hair, I can totally see it...way to go Bubby, you made your mom's day!!! The boy has great taste, just like his dad : )

Nicole said...

Actually, I can totally see it! You are just as beautiful, if not more beautiful... and I know Sam will back me up on that. You really do have such a sweet, sweet boy though--both of them actually. It was soooo much fun seeing them (and you, of course) today!

Shannon said...

Ha ha ha! Leave it to my best friend and my mom to find a resemblance! You two are hilarious.

shelley said...

i bet this made you laugh out loud. i totally would have. but seriously. you're just as pretty as her. in fact, more so, because your wholesome and "modest" as shaelyn would say!

Chris said...

no comment....
Take that however you wish

*StEpHaNie* said...

that is so cute!! haha dont worrie, you are more beautiful than her!! :)

Brittany said...

I read the small print, and after talking to you I totally understand the story... but, that was sweet!

Nicole said...

Where have you been, my friend?? I haven't heard anything from you! Hope all is well on your side of the world!!