Thursday, October 15

David's guest Conan

Just a sneak peak at the exciting goings on at the Banks household. Let's call this the teaser for post BROADOBANKS WINGFEST 2009 (sans wings)!!!!!!!!!













Ah Calvin. We miss watching you down gallons of hot salsa, 16.4 bananas, and more caffeine than your little frame should be able to handle. We miss dropping you off with people you don't know so we can eat our weight in sushi. And miso soup. And tempura vegetables and calamari. And shakes. We miss your little grinch face when you cry. We miss the fact that you taught David the word "mine". No wait. We don't miss that. You little punk. But we for reals miss you. And your mom and dad. Until next time little man!!!!!

9 comments:

Grammy said...

How cute! How did you get matching shirts? Those are a couple of handsome and I mean handsome young men (Cory & Jenna...he's sooo cute!). I bet you all had a blast.

shelley said...

you little punk! i mean, clean cut and adorable, but still a punk! hahahahahahaha! that made me laugh so hard. that and calvin looking all "missionary" while david's looking all "surfer boy."

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

Ahhh! I love it! I've been nagging Cory to get the pictures posted so I can put them up on our blog. Sorry about the "mine", it's like nails on a chalkboard. All day every day. Isn't it praying mantises (manti?) who eat their toddler young? Watch out Cal.

Love you guys!

Nicole said...

Waaaahhhh! I'm crying because I didn't get to be a part of this. I can only imagine the hilarious commentary that went on during this weekend (this post gives me a little taste). Oh how I miss it so, so much!! Don't worry, I feel the same way--jealous that I don't get to be spending time with you either! But good news is, two months from today we are flying to UT!! Woohoo for some Rowlobanks time.... yah, okay, doesn't quite have the same ring to it... But I'm still super glad you had a great weekend with Jenna (even though I'm shocked, and maybe a little appalled, that no wings were involved)!!

Call me soon! We must be on skype at different times, 'cause I never see you on either. When will you be around this week and we'll make it happen!?!

Jerry Banks said...

That picture is just the way that those boys acted at the strangers house while parents ate raw fish. What pleasant young men. Almost time for hot cookies.

Cory said...

I never post comments but I just had to add how stoked I was to see Jer-Dog make an appearance. Can't wait to do round two in a few months.

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

Babe. His name is Jer-Bear, remember? We changed it after Jer-Dog didn't stick.

Nicole said...

Where are you, my friend??? I hope all is well!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also...