Wednesday, December 5

Long overdue (but not literally)

I know, I know. It's been a year since I posted on here. And I don't know if this.means I'll start posting again, or if it will be another year. But (for those who haven't heard) we ARE getting ready to have another baby, and I don't want him to be the only undocumented pregnancy. So here's a quick post. I am 24 weeks right now, and so for some time people have been asking (pestering, demanding, insisting) for belly shots. I'm hesitant to post them because I am sooooo much bigger with this baby that it's a bit depressing. But it is what it is, and even if I don't love the belly, I love, adore and cherish the baby inside. So here are the long awaited pictures. They were taken at 14 weeks, 16 weeks, 18 weeks, 20 weeks, and 23 weeks. I think it's fun too see the changes every couple weeks. Thanks for checking in!

*post edit: I can't seem to rearrange my picture order (at least not quickly and easily) so they're a little out of chronological order. They are as follows: 23 weeks, 20 weeks, 18 weeks, 16 weeks, 14 weeks, and a 23 week front shot.*

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hello, sexiest pregnant lady I've ever seen!! Not to be mean, but you are ridiculous. You definitely are not bigger than your last pregnancies; if anything, you are smaller! I think you are crazy. You're super slim and then you have the tiniest baby bump. Seriously, you look darling! Love love love the cowl sweater with the boots. So cute. And your hair looks awesome in all the pics too. So fun to see pics of you, my friend. Thanks for posting; I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Jennifer said...

ummm...HELLO you look fabulous!!! Miis you guys like crazy!

Annalisa said...

Love belly pictures, you look great. I love that bump. We are sooooooo excited for you. I almost fell off my chair when I saw that you had actually posted something, Keep it up. We love to see you beautiful face.

WE MISS YOU!

Grammy said...

Sorry I never commented-you look gorgeous as always! Isn't it about time for a new pic?